twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

maandag 29 augustus 2016

What youtube made me buy | Make up



I started watching youtube a couple years ago. At first I tought it would be nice to see what kind of products there are on the market and to learn how to use my make up and stuff like contouring (which I still can't). But lately I keep thinking it wasn't really a good thing to start watching in the first place. since it is definitely not good for my purse. Obviously no one ever said, Jilldau, you absolutely have to buy this, but it is to often that I think, yeah I  need that lipstick, because I don't have a colour exactly like that. For one thing that is good, because it is why they make those video's but for me definetely not.. 
So today I thought I'd share with you all the make up products I bought because of youtubes. As you will read, especially Zoella - Zoe Sugg, made me buy quite some pieces, but ofcourse she is not the only one.


1. The Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. It took me a while to buy this, since it is quite expensive, but I haven't regret it ever since. It is just a gorgeous palette.
Youtuber: every youtuber ever  


2. Rimmel Match prerfection. I am wearing Rimmel london foundation since the first time I use foundation. At first I used the one with the orange lid, but they hardly sell it anymore in The Netherlands. So after watching youtube I decided to give this one a go, and it is percfect for me,
Youtuber: Zoella - Zoe Sugg


3. Collection lasting perfection concealer. When I am in London, I am always taking a couple of these concealers home with me. 
Youtuber: Zoella - Zoe Sugg


4. Zoeva make up brushes. When I bought that beautiful naked 3 palette I thought I would also needed some eyeshadow brushes. So I went on youtube and looked what the famous youtubers use. In the end I decided to go for the 231 luxe petit crease and the 227 luxe soft definer.
I also have the 105 luxe highligth but that one is not in the picture. They also have some beautiful rose gold brushes, so I think, since I need some new ones, I am gonna buy a couple of them too.


5. Revlon colorburst Matte balm in audacious. I bought this one in The USA two years ago, since they didn't sell in The Netherlands at that time. I saw Ingrid Nilsen wear it in one of her video's and thought it was a really pretty color for someone with dark hair and not a pale skin like me. But however I still think it is a pretty color, I just wore it only once because it just don't suit me. 
Youtuber: Ingrid Nilsen


6. real Techniques buffing brush. I use this brush almost everydayit is just perfect. I also have the Miracle Complexion sponge, which I use when I have a little more time.

 7. Rimmel London Natural bronzer. I think I have seen this one in a couple video's but I am not very sure. My skin gets easily toned and the color stays for a long time, but in winter my skin can look a little pale sometimes. So, I thought I needed a bronzer, but I didn't need it that much.. I think it is a good bronzer, I just don't use it much 


8.  Max factor voluptuous false lash effect mascara. I am so happy I bought this one. This mascara makes my lashes so long and black without lumps. It is just perfect.
Youtuber: Fleur de Force



Have you ever bought something because you saw someone use it on youtube?
xx Jill

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

blogger template