twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

dinsdag 12 april 2016

March favourites

My last monthly favourites was also a March one, but two years ago.. So since March is already over I wanted to share my favourites from last month.


1. First I start with the eyeshadow palette. I already did a review on this palette here. The Make up revolution palette contains 32 natural shades that I love using on a daily base.

2. Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar. This one contains bronzers, merged blushers, a baked bronzer and 2 merged baked highlighters. I especially love the highlighters.

3. The NuMe classis curling wand 32mm. The curls this wand makes are just perfect. I can best describe them as soft romantic. 

4. Garnier micellair water. I really like the micellair water from Garnier. It is gentle, cleans quickly and efficiently and doesn't stick. After I use it, my skin feels really clean.

5. W7  Electric face cleanser. I wanted to try an electronic cleanser for ages, but they are so expensive. So when I came across this one I had to try it, since it was only about €15. This water resistant Face Cleanser has a rotating brush and it leaves my skin clean. I've never suffered that much from blemishes, but I have an even more smooth skin now.  

6. Book: The lake of dead languages, in Dutch: Het meer van de meisjes. I didn't have that much time to read lately, but in March I did find some to read this book. In my opinion it is a real page-turner, so i didn't take that much time to read it.

7. Music: Jess Glynne - take me home. I love this song, but maybe it is because it reminds me of myself sometimes. 

Do you have any favourites or recommendations? 

xx Jill
   




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

blogger template