twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 23 maart 2016

Most used lipsticks


(L-R Essence all about cupcake, Essence almost famous, Essence Coral calling, Essence Coral mousse The matte, Teeez Centre ville)

Just like shoes a girl can never have enough lipsticks. In the winter I only use one or two quite neutral colors, I really like the Rimmel Kate matte lipstick in 107, but on others. For me it is just a little to bold.. But now the weather is becoming a bit warmer, I bring back my spring colors. So today I share with you the five most worn lipsticks that I absolutely love having in my makeup collection. It is a bit monotonous, because four lipsticks are from the brand 'essence'. Three of these are matte shades. Matte shades are a bit more long lasting and you want these to last well and with limited smudging. The first two lipsticks both have a sheer glow. The first shade 'all about cupcake' is more of an old pink, a neutral color you barely see, like your lips but better. Almost famous is a light red color, which gives the lips just a little bit more color. Coral calling is a lipstick with a nice, warm coral color. Coral Mousse is a very fresh, summery coral shade with peachy tints. And last but not least Centre ville van Teeez, a coral red color with matte finish.
What is your favourite lipstick?


xx Jill

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

blogger template