twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

vrijdag 26 september 2014

Clinique 3 step | Review

A couple of weeks ago I ran out of cleanser, so I decided to give this clinique 3 step a go. 5 weeks ago I started using it and I wanted to share my thoughts about it with you today.
I used the Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System type 2 for dry combination skin. There are 3 steps 1. cleanse, 2. exfoliate and 3. moisturize. All three steps need to be done twice a day.


Step 1. cleanse. Liquid facial soap mild.
This liquid soap is very soft for my skin I don't feel any form of drought or tightness. I don't even feel like I need some kind of moisturizing cream on my skin immediately after I cleansed it. It really surprised me and  I definitely recommend this if you experience a dry skin.



















Step 2. exfoliate. Clarifying lotion.
I think this is the most refreshing product I ever used, it felt like there was a mint garden on my face. It also didn't make my skin dry, so my first opinion was: what an amazing product. But, after a week I started getting bumps on my forehead, which disappeared when I stopped using this clarifying lotion.
A bit pity, but this isn't not a good product for me.


















Step 3. moisturize. Dramatically different moisturizing lotion. This is a very light cream that is absorbed by the skin quickly and doesn't contains perfume. It makes my skin feels nice and soft, which makes me not using a day cream every day. 

So some products are amazing, other I bit less amazing but it's quite a good set after all. But if any of you is using a good clarifying lotion or tonic, feel free to comment, since I am looking for an other one.


xx



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I used the one for oily skin and totally agree with you, there ain't nothing better out there. The DDM Lotion is one of the best.
    Happy Friday girl
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you!
    The DDM lotion indeed is one of the best I've ever tried

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

blogger template