twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

vrijdag 15 augustus 2014

New makeup brushes

Last year I bought the real techniques expert face brush and I loved it from day one. Unfortunately I burned it a bit with the hairdryer, when I needed it in a hurry after washing it. So a couple of days ago I ordered a new one and I thought to give some other brushes a go. While watching Zoella her videos on youtube I decided to go for some Zoeva brushes, so actually Zoella made me buy them.



Besides the expert face brush I went for:
the
105 Luxe Highlight brush,
the 231 Petit Crease and
the 227 Soft Definer

I'm curious if I will like the new brushes just as much as the expert face brush.
Is there anyone who already has experience with these brushes?



xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

blogger template