twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

zondag 31 augustus 2014

America haul: clothes

Like I said in my previous post there was another haul coming soon. And here it is!
We made a roadtrip but there was also some time to shop in this post I show you my purchases.

I hardly can't go shopping without bringing shoes back, so neither this time. The black heeled ankle boots are from forever21, a pair of vans and the sandals are from an unknown shop.   


I bought the short, dress and sweater at forever 21


Levi's are so much more cheaper in America so I decided to bring back two pairs of jeans

I just couldn't go home without this tanktop



xx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love those Lifeguard shirts! They make those lifeguard prints everywhere here. Every beach & every waterpark! Love them. A lot of people here get them on sweatshirts!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love them too! But I have never seen them in The Netherlands, where I'm from..

      Verwijderen

blogger template