twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

vrijdag 22 augustus 2014

America haul: beauty and random

If been away for a while, so first I want to apologize for that.
I was kinda busy with finishing my thesis, than a few days after that it was my birthday and two days after my birthday I was leaving for a three week vacation in America.
Well, now I am back I thought to make a post about what I bought while I was in America. This haul is like the title says about beauty and random stuff I bought.

I thought that I bougth quite a lot, but while I was taking pictures it turned out not to be that bad.
I wanted to have a Naked palette for a long time, but it is so much more expensive when you buy it in The Netherlands, so I brought one back with me. Even as some makeup from bareMinerals and a Revlon colorburst in Audacious.

My little sister and I just can't come home without any jewelry. I bought the ring somewhere close to the Grand Canyons and it has a turquoise in it. The bracelet is made by a Navajo Indian.
I also brought some random stuff home. Ofcourse a souvenir from Disneyland, a clapperboard since I associate that with Hollywood and a cup from Santa Monica.

Besides this I also bought some clothes, so there will be another haul soon :)

xx 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. absolutely love the camera 'cut' sign! sounds like you had a lovely time there too!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Me too, it's small but I think that makes it cute! Yes I did have a lovely time:)

      Verwijderen
  2. Ahh this post is so nice!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

blogger template