twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 11 juni 2014

L’Oréal Paris Lash Architect 4D mascara | Review



When it comes to mascaras, I have to admit that I'm not a loyal person. As soon as I used one empty, I'll just pop to the store and pick up the one that stands out the most in the €8-€12 price points. As long as it doesn't clump my eyelashes together, I'm happy. I pick up a different one each time and had numerous favourites 

My new mascara is from L’Oréal ParisThe mascara comes in a glossy packaging. Chic and striking, but a  shiny packaging like this is very sensitive to greasy fingers.

The brush has according to L'oreal exceptionally long fibers of less than 4 millimeters and an unique formula to make sure that each lash will be coated. It also has 4 Dimensions of a seductive glance to give your lashes: volume, length, curl and separation from the root to the tip.

The colour is an intense black and the quality of it is nice. Usually, I apply two coats of mascara but this one only required one. It adds length to my lashes and also keeps my lashes separated. It is a nice formula, it doesn't flake off on to your cheeks throughout the day.


xx

2 opmerkingen:

blogger template