twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

zondag 22 juni 2014

L'oréal paris 230 C hot liss | Review



I don't use my fohn, straightener or curling iron as much in summer as in the winter, but it's always important to protect your hair against the heat. A while ago my little sister came home with a product she just bought, she said she really liked it and that I had to buy it too. So obedient as I am, I did and I have to say I am glad she made me buy it.
Here is why:

L'oréal says this product is the first smoothing cream that ensures smooth hair and protects the hair from the heat of your 
straightener or hair dryer up to 230 C.
Thereby will your hair be straight up to 24 hours, will it be shiny and silky and won't it frizz

It's a light and soft cream
I use it on damp hair and than use my hair dryer and flat iron or curling iron.
I am not quite sure if my hair remains straight up to 24 hours by this product or just because I have a great straightener.
But my hair definitely is shiny and silky and it won't frizz. So i am  very happy with the product.


What heat protection product do you like to use?




xx

1 opmerking:

  1. Lovely product. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on Bloglovin #4 and GFC #12. Please follow back.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

blogger template