twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 21 mei 2014

Sunny days

Finally, after waiting for a long time, the warm days are here! The weather changed up really fast, from 13 degrees last week to 25 today, but I'm not complaining. yesterday my mother, my sister and I decided to go to the thrift shop and do some grocery shopping in Germany. The thrift shop had some really cute stuff. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures from the thrift shop, I took them with my phone.


I didn't like the color but further this
bookcase looked perfect 

There were a lot of beautiful vases

These little mirrors looked really cute

I am wearing
Shirt - Primark, Skirt - H&M, Tights - Primark, 

Shoes - Converse, Watch - Esprit

xx


4 opmerkingen:

  1. The top is so cute. Love it. Actually love the complete outfit from top to the all stars! Lovely pics honey. Thx for sharing.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you dear! That's really nice to hear!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice post! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, I would definitely take a look at your blog!

      Verwijderen

blogger template