twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

zondag 11 mei 2014

On-the-go beauty essentials

Today I decided to give you guys a look into my on-the-go beauty essentials. If there's room in my bag I always take a little beauty bag with me so that I am always able to redo my makeup.


The beauty bag I am currently using is from Primark.I am starting with make-up and then I will discuss some skin care and other products.

Make-Up
I always have 4 make-up products with me.
The first thing is my garnier concealer. I am blessed with some dark circles under my eyes and I like to use it through the day to have a more awakened look.
Since I've got a bit of an oily skin I also take my rimmel stay matte long lasting pressed powder with me, to control the oil on my face.

To add some color to my cheeks after I powdered my face I use a my catrice defining blush in 070 Pinkerbell. 
And last but not least I have a lipgloss in my bag at this moment I am 
carrying the e.l.f lip gloss in candy fix with me. It's a light pink color with very sparse microshimmers. 

Skin Care & Other Products Sometimes I can get really dry hands so I always have a handcreame with me now days it's Loves me... by Oriflame. This is a nice hand cream that quickly absorbes wich is perfect for on the go.

Some other product I always bring with me are a small brush, my lens case and a parfume in travel size today it's the Naomi Campbell eau de toilette.
 I think it's been ten years ago since I first bought it. It has a spicy, warm smell and even though I prefer fruitier and sweeter fragrances now, I still like this one.

What are your on-the-go essentials?


xx


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Pretty much the same as yours but lipstick instead of lip gloss plus foundation and blotting paper. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thx bunches for the sweet comment and the follow. Followed back on GFC. Keep in touch doll. Happy Monday xoxo

      Verwijderen
  2. Love it!
    Great blog, I'm a new follower on GFC and bloglovin :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you! I am definitely going to take a look at your blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

blogger template