twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

zaterdag 19 april 2014

Everyday Makeup


Today I want to share the makeup I currently use on a daily basis. On a work day I don't wear that much makeup, just enough to look fresh and awake. I don't always have that much time and at the moment my skin is quit good so I can get away with wearing less makeup!

The list:
Rimmel Match perfection in
200 soft beige
Garnier Anti-Pickel Roll-On 2in1
Rimmel stay matte long lasting pressed powder in 
008 cashmere
Maybelline the one by one volum' express mascara
Catrice defining blush in 070 Pinkerbell
H&M nudes eyeshadow
L'Oréal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in 07 Cheeky Magenta

I like having a look into other peoples makeup bags and I also like to see what others are loving so I thought maybe you'd like to see mine too.

xx

 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

blogger template