twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

dinsdag 25 maart 2014

New Lipstick Love | M.A.C. Impassioned


 I actually never wore  lipstick that often, just a bit of lip gloss sometimes. But since I bought my first real lipstick I fell in love with this product. I don't own that much, but my collection is growing slowly. 
A couple weeks ago I bought my first M.A.C. lipstick and I have to say it is beautiful. This is by far, the most amazing lipstick in my collection. 
MAC describes Impassioned as Amped Up Fuschia. But in my opinion Impassioned is sort of a pinkish coral red with an amplified creme finish. It makes me think of watermelon pink and it's a great color for the summer. Also important the lipstick is part of the permanent range so if I will run out of this one, there will always be an onther one waiting for me!


What is your favorite lipstick?

xx


2 opmerkingen:

  1. My favorite lipstick is one from 'Deborah', it is a little lighter red. Because I think deep red is too much sometimes! Like you color :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I like lighter red too, for me deep red is a bit too heavy.
      Thank you :) x

      Verwijderen

blogger template