twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 12 februari 2014

Favourite fragrances

It's been a while since the last time I post something, since I've had a really busy time at school, with my internship and my next school project. But I passed my internship and gave myself a present, which became one of my favorite fragrance in the past two weeks.
Yes one, because at the moment I have three favorites. And it wasn't like I needed a new one, since I already have 7! different scents, but I just couldn't resist this one.
So my latest acquisition is: Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs.
These are my current favorites



1. Scarlett by Cacharel is a floral and sparkling fragrance. Sweet, fresh and feminine.
Top notes: tea leaves, citrus and juicy pears
Heart notes: bouquet of white blossom leaves
Base notes: white musk and warm sandalwood

2. Be Delicious by DKNY is a very fresh and clean summer scent.
Top notes: grapefruit, cucumber, magnolia
Heart notes: apple, tuberose, white muguet, rose, violet
Base notes: white amber, woods
  
3. Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a floral fragrance and the smell gives me a feeling of freshness and happiness.
Top notes
: red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves and pear
Heart notes: violets, wild roses, apple blossom, lychee and jasmine petals
Base notes: musk, plum and cedar

What are your current favorites?

                                                                               xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

blogger template