twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

maandag 30 december 2013

goodbye 2013



With New Year's Eve close, it's time to look back on 2013 and see what 2014 has to offer.

The last few months haven't been easy, actually I think stressful probably sum it up better.

In september I started with my internship and at first I thought it would be very nice and interesting, but it wasn't. It is interesting but after a couple of weeks I started to feel sad, exhausted and a bit lost. Thankfully one of my best friend was there to support me!



But, beside the sad moments I also have a lot of great and beautyful memories.

1. In january my little sister and I decided out of the blue that we would love to make a trip to the US. We didn't make serious plans, but earlier this month we booked the trip, so next summer we are going to America :)

2. In february I started with a really nice internship with people with a mental impairment. I learned so much about communication

3. In may I went on a short vacation to Crete, I really needed to relax and ofcourse the sun. I've had my first real greek salad and thanks to that I like to put feta in all my salads 

4. In the the same month I also got permission to arrange an internship in London. It is hard to find something but I keep looking.

5. By coincidence I met tatcherjoe and mynameschai when they were in Amsterdam!

6. My internship didn't turned out what I hoped, but I met some great fellow students and we are having a lot of fun together.

7. Despite the bad moments my best friend has always been there for me. And I am really grateful for that!




For me 2013 had some good times and bad, but overall I am quite happy with the last year. At the other side I am also ready for 2014!

How was your 2013? Did you have a good year?

xx
 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sounds like you had a great year after all!

    blueberrydreamers.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. at first I thought I didn't but, after I wrote this post, I believe it was a pretty good year!

      Verwijderen

blogger template