twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

zondag 1 september 2013

DIY: Twisted tank top

A simple tank top is some kind of piece that works with almost everyting. But to give it just a little special twist, I decided to twist the straps.

This is what you need:
- a vest or tank top   

- scissors
- needle and thread or a sewing machine



And this is what you have to do:

I used an old vest so first I cut off the arms. To give it some more feminine shape, I also cut off the neckline. 


Than turn the inside out and cut along the shoulder seams. cut the whole seam, so the straps will be seperated.


Now twist the straps a couple times.


You can use a sewing machine or you can use a needle and thread to sew the straps together and create a new seam. 


And now you're ''new'' tank top is ready



I twisted them 2 times, but you can twist them as foten as you want.

If you're going to give it a try, good luck!

you can also follow me here on bloglovin 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

blogger template