twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

zaterdag 27 juli 2013

life is beautiful

My parents and little sister are on a vacation to warm and Sunny South France. I’d loved to go there too, but.. I’m still at home watching the house. I worked all week and have to work next week so I don’t have any time to go on a vacation. And of course the weather is lovely when i’m working, but not when i’m free, nice. But while it is thundering and raining outside i have time to watch my favorite series Pretty Little Liars and to do something else I like, namely to customize my old or new clothes. Lately i’ve been searching on the internet for some quotes i love. So I decided to print some and make some new shirts. One of my favorites is, life is beautiful, so that was the first I made today.  



I just like smiling, because life IS beautiful!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

blogger template