twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 22 mei 2013

Review: Gosh velvet touch foundation primer


I always feeled like a primer just adds another layer on my face, so I can't say i've ever really tried a primer. Hoever, I read a lot about primers lately and always says it makes your make-up last longer and the application of teh foundation gets easier and smoother. So I tought maybe I should give it a try. And that's why I bought the Gosh velvet touch foundation primer. I decided to go for a transparant primer, because I am always using a moisturiser and I tought that two products with the same milky texture would be a litlle to much.
Well, the Gosh foundation primer says to be the perfect base for all meke-up without preservatives and parfume.
It also claims to fill in fine lines and deep pores in the skin, creating a uniform, matt and silky soft surface, enabling the easy and smooth application of foundation. The primer can be used after daily moisturiser or on clean skin.  


This is what I think about this primer: you apply the primer as a day cream, but because of the transparant texture, you don't have to borther about spots or stripes. After you applied it, your face feels silky soft and it fills in the fine lines. I don't have really much lines, only a few around my eyes, but yes it fills in them a bit. When I apply my foundation after the primer, I have to use a lot less!! than I used to, because the foundation mixes with the primer.
The only thing i'm not sure about, is whether my make-up actually stays longer. Because without the primer my nose is shining really fast, and it still does shin like a little sun. Okay it isn't that bad.. but it still does shine.
Well at the end I think it's a good primer for 15,99 euro's.

But is there someone using a good primer, which  actually makes your make-up stay longer?
I would like to try it.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

blogger template