twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

zaterdag 6 april 2013

Review: Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Oil Nutritive hair repair mask


Intensive care & prevents split ends

 


 


This Schwarzkopf repair mask contains argan oil and shea butter wich claim to minimise split ends and impart shine and vitality to long, stressed hair. The special care formula strengthens hair from the very first use and protects against breakage. With continual use, hair has up to 95 per cent less split ends and is noticeably softer and shinier without oiliness.


This is what I think about it:
When you open the little pot, the product looks like a butter and smells nice and fresh. You have to use your fingers for scooping it out, actually that’s the only thing I don’t like about this product. It works fast, you only have to leave it in your hair for 1 minute and after I washed it out, my hair feels really soft like I’ve used a conditioner. When I start brushing my hair it feels soft and the brush gets through my hair easily. Even when I let my hair dry for a while it remains soft and it feels weightless.

But does this product reduce the splitting of your hair… in my opinion it does, of course not forever, but it slows the splitting down. Before I started using this product, my hair was splitting pretty fast after I went to the hairdresser, but now it remains in a good condition for quite a long time.
It’s been almost two months since I’ve been to the hairdresser (I’ve got a appointment today) because I wanted to make sure if the product is working.
 Well let's see what the hairdresser says about my hair.         



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

blogger template