twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

donderdag 18 april 2013

Real Techniques stippling brush



I’ve been looking for a good foundation brush for a while and after reading a lot of reviews I decided to buy the Real Techniques stippling brush by Samantha Chapman. I received it a couple of weeks ago and used it every day since. I was really excited when I received it and curious if it would work well. My little sister was like, I am happy when I got new clothes or shoes, how can you be so happy with a new brush. Well I don’t know, I just was.
Besides reading the reviews, I took a look at the Real Techniques website. This was what they said about the brush: Dual-Fiber brush is the trade secret for creating air-brushed, high definition results with all types of make up:
  • Look pixel perfect even in harsh light.
  • ultra plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand cut and 100% cruelty free.
  • Self standing for easy storage.
  • Extended aluminium handle is light and easy to use.
                                                                                                 I really have to clean it..

I use the brush for applying liquid foundation, but sometimes I use it for my blush as well. It blends in the foundation so well that I don’t have a noticeable color line between my cheek and the rest of my face. And I am using a lot less foundation than when I use my fingers for applying.
So for me it really works well and I’m still glad I bought it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

blogger template