twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

vrijdag 22 maart 2013

UK flag


To stay in the trend of the national flags, beside an American short I’ve been looking for a shirt with a UK flag on it for a long time. And now I finally found it.. In my own closet! Well it wasn’t literally in it, because actually it was just a white shirt. But I made it my own UK flag shirt and I think I did a very good job!

So I started with a basic white top, I used some blue and red fabric paint a pencil an example from the flag I was going to use and an scissors. I choose the UK flag, because I think it prettier on a shirt than the Dutch one.

First I cut out the example flag and laid it down on the shirt. After that I took my pencil and drawed the flag on the shirt.

Now i’m going to fill in the flag with only blue and red paint. The shirt already is white so I don’t have to use white paint.
Because I didn’t want square flag, I choose to fade the ends.

 
I like to costumize my clothes when I don’t wear them anymore, because I can turn it in something really different and there is nobody else wearing exact the same.  



1 opmerking:

  1. great post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

blogger template