twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

maandag 4 februari 2013

Review: Best Beauty Curling AT570A


I really like curls. But I don’t have them, my hair isn’t curly or straight, it’s a bit between curly and straight. So recently I bought myself a curling iron. I wanted to share this, because I have to say it works really good. The curling iron I bought is the Best Beauty Curling AT570A, this is a conical curler.

Before you start, you have to make sure that your hair is completely dry. Then you take a small piece of hair and twist it around the curling iron. I only twist the lower half of the hair around it. You don’t have to keep it around the curler for that long, only a few seconds. If you have a thicker pick, you have to hold it a little bit longer around the curler. If you did it all the way around your hair, it will look like this.


You can leave your curls like this, or you can brush them out. Finally, you can use some hairspray which helps the curls last a bit longer.
It isn't that hard to do, and I hope you will give it a try after reading this:)  



2 opmerkingen:

  1. ah this is cute!
    love your blog!!! would you be so kind as to check out my blog?
    would be an honour!!!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    thank you so much!
    lottie xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

blogger template